Frimley Training Hub works with Primary Care Networks (PCNs) and community care across the Frimley Collaborative area, helping plan and deliver career and learning support for your current and future workforce requirements.
We are supported by Health Education England (HEE) and NHS England and NHS Improvement.
What we do
- Work with PCNs to develop, expand and deliver high quality learning environments, education programmes and placement opportunities
- Support workforce planning across primary care networks and access to continued professional development (CPD) for all new and existing primary care roles
How we can support you
- Access to advanced clinical practice modules, for example, non-medical prescribing, long term conditions and minor illness management
- Support the development of multi-professional advanced clinical practitioners
- Support the development of primary care professionals by offers of preceptorships and leadership support
- Support PCNs to analyse their primary care staff training requirements and workforce plans