The General Practice Fellowship programme is a two-year programme of support, available to all newly-qualified GPs and nurses working substantively in general practice, with an explicit focus on working within and across a Primary Care Network (PCN).
It offers you:
- Access to a funded GP mentor
- Funded CPD opportunities of one session per week (pro rata)
- A chance to experience rotational placements within or across PCNs
- The programme offers you support with:
- PCN portfolio opportunities and learning and development post-registration
- Encouragement to take up substantive roles
- Understanding the context you are working in to become embedded in your PCN
The programme is a national commitment announced in the NHS Long Term Plan, and restated in the February 2020 ‘Update to the GP Contract agreement 2020/21–2023/24’.
To find out more about how you can get involved in this initiative, contact email@example.com