- This event has passed.
Could we have predicted some of the outcomes of rapid digitalisation? What does digitalisation at pace mean for workforce culture, the wellbeing of our people, our ability to adapt to patient demand, and what will we learn from 2020 to take forward for better outcomes?
Meet our speakers
- Niamh Mckenna, Chief Information Officer, NHS Resolution
- Dr Paul Rice PhD, Regional Digital Transformation Director, NHS England and NHS Improvement – North East and Yorkshire Region
- Adam Causon, Chief Operation Officer, Skills for Health
- Daniel Langton, Director of Customer & Partner Experience, Microsoft
- Henrietta Mbeah–Bankas, Head of Blended Learning and Digital Literacy, Health Education England
|9:30 – 9:35||Welcome from Adam Causon|
|9:35 – 9:45||Opening Remarks from Niamh Mckenna|
|9:45 – 10.05||Insights from an NHS Digital Transformation Director, Dr Paul Rice PhD|
|10.05 – 10.20||Developing a digitally ready workforce using various approaches, Henrietta Mbeah–Bankas|
|10:20 – 10:40||Respond, Recover, Reimagine: The changing world of work, Daniel Langton|
|10.40 – 11.10||Panel Discussion chaired by Niamh Mckenna|
|11.10 – 11.15||Event Close|
For more information about this event and to register, please click here.