- This event has passed.
For all practice staff in Surrey Heath and North East Hants and Farnham.
Topics to be included:
- Impact of domestic abuse on mental health, self harm and suicide
- Cultural domestic abuse affecting Gypsy, Romany Travellers
- Grooming, financial fraud, economic abuse, coercion linked to Power of Attorney featuring real case scenarios
Online bookings now closed.
Please email email@example.com before 12.30pm on 12th January if you would like to attend. Please include your name, email address, job role and practice.
- January 12
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health Professionals, First Contact Practitioners, GPs, HCAs, Nurses, Nursing Associates, Paramedics, Pharmacists, Physician Associates, Practice Managers, Receptionists, Social Prescibers
- Event Tags:
- safeguarding, safeguarding adults
- Microsoft Teams
- Frimley Training Hub