HEE have teamed up with MIND Oxfordshire to deliver an introductory sessions about anxiety.
The sessions include:
- The function of anxiety
- Signs and symptoms
- What to do during a panic attack
- Introduction to four tools to help us to manage anxiety
- Resources for help
- Some focus on the Covid situation
There are sessions available on on the following dates:
- Thursday 17th June, 2-3.15pm
- Tuesday 29th June, 10-11.15am
- Thursday 15th July, 2-3.15pm
- Tuesday 20th July, 10-11.15am
There have lots of places available to all staff across the south east region. To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your chosen date from the list above.
Sessions last 1 hour and 15mins. Participation is very welcome but not compulsory and the sessions will involved short tasks to aid learning, so please ensure you have a pen and some paper.
People will not be asked to share anything they do not wish to, nor will they be asked to
reflect on sources of anxiety due to the format and length of the session.
- Oxfordshire MIND