In line with the HEE Multi-Professional Framework for Advanced Clinical Practice (2017), Frimley Training Hub have organised an Introduction to the Advanced Clinical Practitioner Role, to support individuals, supervisors, practices and PCNs to develop a clearer understand about the ACP role.
The session will include:
- General overview of current state in the UK regarding multi-professional ACP’s
- Overview of the HEE Multi-professional Framework for ACP’s: what for/who for/how to use
- Introduction to the ACP role: what does this mean, defining features/level of practice
- Guidance and definition of multi-professional level of Advanced Clinical Practice
- Obligation of ACP managers/supporting employers etc regarding the support and training of ACP’s
- Governance and process requirements when developing new ACP roles
- Organizational needs/obligations regarding ACP’s (governance and strategy)
- Forward plan of the use of Action Learning Sets
- Questions and next steps
Who is the session for?
- Employers who employ or are looking to employ ACPs, supervisors and managers
- Individuals who consider themselves to be working at an advanced level
- Individuals who would like to know more about becoming an ACP
- Those with an interest in Advancing Clinical Practice
How to join
Join via the link here https://bit.ly/3oHK8os or email email@example.com for a copy of the e-invite.