- This event has passed.
Frimley Training Hub, in partnership with NASGP and Surrey Heath Community Providers, are delighted to invite you to this webinar to officially launch our flexible nursing staff bank and booking platform. This webinar is aimed at all General Practice nurses who have decided to, or are thinking about joining the flexible staff bank.
During the session, we will introduce the platform and demonstrate its functionality as well as hear from our hosting employer organisation on how easy it is to join the bank. We will also have a Q&A session, where we answer any questions or concerns that potential bank staff may have.
The exciting new platform will be going live on 10th August and enables nurses to register as either self-employed locums or bank locums and offer their services to other practices in the Frimley CCG area.
- Work freelance or join a bank – flexible and welcoming to all registered nurses with general practice experience. Nurses and practices can work together in a way that works best for both of them.
- Get yourself seen – profile your skills, qualifications, experience, compliance data and availability in one place.
- Make the perfect match with practices – choose when, where and what work you can offer.
- Book work instantly – show practices your skills profile and available clinics so they can book you right away. Plus, get live alerts about work opportunities.
- No need for agencies – we put you, the professionals, in control. It’s better for you and more cost-effective for practices.
- Get paid easily – it’s hassle-free to claim your pay, whether you’re freelance or in the bank.
Once you have made the decision to join, it’s really simple:
- Upload your key info : Show evidence (certificates, PDFs or screenshots) of essential compliance information, including your DBS check and immunisation record.
- List your skills: Show practices and employers your clinical skills and upload your training evidence.
- Submit your application
You’re all set! Once your profile and skills are added, you can submit your application. Your host organisation will assess your application, ask you if they need more information, and complete your onboarding checks.
To join this webinar on the day and find out more, please click on this link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89062019985