- This event has passed.
Training for Health Care Support Workers working in practices across the Frimley CCG footprint.
This course aims to builds learners awareness and understanding of learning disabilities. The course will assist learners in understanding what it means to have a learning disability and help guide them on ways of supporting service users with learning disabilities
Learning outcomes include:
- Overview of different learning disabilities
- What effects a learning disability has on the service user and their families
- How to support those with learning disabilities
- The need for clear communication and ensuring it is person centred
- Managing the behaviour of people with learning disabilities
- Positive taking and empowering those with learning disabilities
The Microsoft Teams joining information will be emailed to you directly.