- This event has passed.
Virtual training course for registered nurses working in North East Hampshire and Farnham practices. The course will provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to supervise and assess pre-registration nursing student learners. The meeting link and supporting documentation will be sent to you directly.
- Role and responsibilities of the Practice Supervisor and Practice Assessor
- Building on current skills and knowledge
- Effective learning environments
- Feedback processes
- Assessment, grading in practice, feedback, unconscious bias
- Managing and escalating concerns