- This event has passed.
Zoom meeting links will be sent directly to participants prior to the event.
This course will provide staff with the practical skills required to apply the RESTORE2 assessment tool. The course will cover the steps required to assess and recognise the early soft-signs if a resident becomes unwell, and the principles of performing physiological observations. The session will also include time to discuss and demonstrate how to respond to abnormalities and how to escalate concerns.
- Demonstrate the assessment of soft-signs
- Demonstrate how to perform a set physiological observations
- Perform physiological observations including BM
- Demonstrate the usage of a NEWS chart
- State the possible causes of abnormal physiological observations/ soft signs
- Demonstrate the assessment and recognition of different levels of consciousness (ACVPU)
- Demonstrate how to respond if concerned about a resident (SBARD)
Restore 2 Training Booking Form