- This event has passed.
South East Region Personalised Care Collaborative
*** REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN ***
(Please register here)
After registering you will receive a Microsoft Teams link via email on the day of the webinar
The ‘NHS Long Term Plan’ states that personalised care will become ‘business as usual’ across the health and care system; Universal personalised care: Implementing the Comprehensive Model sets out how this will be achieved. Developing the skills and confidence of our people and creating the conditions in which they can use those skills, is key to spreading and scaling personalised care.
- Welcome, Purpose & Intros
- Setting the context and sharing good practice:
- Hear from national colleagues about what good looks like in developing and supporting the workforce and about the resources that are available
- Hear from systems (speakers tbc) that are working to transform the way in which people are working to personalise care & support, what is working well and how it is leading to better experiences and outcomes for the people they are supporting
- Discuss how best practice can be spread more widely across the region.
Please extend this invitation to system workforce and training hub colleagues.
What is the purpose of the Collaborative?
- To understand the context in which Personalised Care is implemented – national, regional and local level
- To provide space for peer learning for colleagues who are delivering Universal Personalised Care
- To learn what is working well in spreading and scaling Personalised Care across systems.
Who can attend the Collaborative?
All operational colleagues responsible for implementing, spreading and scaling personalised care, in places and across the ICS.