Frimley Health and Care ICS aims to empower our local population to take more responsibility for their own health and wellbeing by working together with our partner organisations to support them to make healthier choices, manage their own conditions and have better health outcomes and address health inequalities.
Personalisation and what really matters to our patients is a golden thread to improve health outcomes and address health inequalities. Personalisation can address inequalities in health and social care supporting disadvantaged or vulnerable groups working in partnership to ensure that care is reaching those who could benefit the most and face the greatest health inequalities. Our aim is to identify and work with those patients who will benefit from this and with support aim to reduce health inequalities increasing choice and control, increasing the knowledge, skills, and confidence of people, to improving outcomes for people.
Our learning journey which is aimed at enabling our colleagues and partners to affect this change, starts with the rollout of this programme, which will cover the modules listed below:
- Personalised Care & Support Planning Course Overview. Booking links: 27th April, 18th May, 26th May, 7th June, 14th June
- Foundations of Health Coaching Course Overview. Booking links: 26th April, 13th May, 18th May
- Mental Health First Aid Course Overview. Booking links: 12th April, 27th April, 4th May, 17th May, 26th May, 1st June, 8th June
- Motivational Interviewing Course Overview. Booking links: 12th May, 24th May, 26th May, 7th June, 14th June
- Shared Decision Making – Coming soon
- Making Every Contact Count Course Overview Booking Links:- 10th May, 25th May
- Patient ActivationCourse Overview Booking Links: 9th May, 20th May
All seven modules will be run regularly via Zoom over the next few months and are open to all Frimley Primary Care Colleagues and Partners who have contact with our patients. We encourage you to have a look at the course content for these modules and register to attend those that are applicable to your role and level of patient engagement and treatment.
How to Book
Please complete the form below to book your space. Attendee information and supporting documentation will be sent out by DNA Insight once your programme date has been confirmed.
Personalised Care Programme Booking Form April - June 2022