Frimley Training Hub is delighted to announce an exciting new fully-funded opportunity for experienced/mid-career GPNs working in practices across Frimley.
This will be the second cohort that Frimley Training Hub has supported. This virtual course is hosted by Birmingham City University will take place over 6 days from October to December.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information do not apply directly to the university.
The fascinating and engaging content of this new programme includes:
- The strategic picture and history of primary care
- Epidemiology and the wider determinants of health for our population at home and abroad
- An introduction to leadership and coaching
- ‘Finding your voice’ including developing confidence in written and presentation skills
- The chance to develop a personalised 5 year plan.
Day 1: 6.10.21
Day 2: 20.10.21
Day 3: 3.11.21
Day 4: 17.11.21
Day 5: 24.11.21
Day 6: 8.12.21