Bucks New University are offering a Graduate Certificate in General Practice Nursing for nurses new to general practice, funded by Health Education England.
To see the flyer for this course, please click here.
Process for Application:
- Click on ‘Apply for course’ on this page: Graduate Certificate General Practice Nursing pt 1 | Buckinghamshire New University (bucks.ac.uk)
- Next page its says CPPD Health Online Prospectus and Application portal , in search box write ‘grad’. Again there will be a drop down list so click on PP668 Graduate certificate GPN – High Wycombe
- Click on Apply now , Click on the date. Then ‘next’.
- On the next page – Course PP668 ‘Proceed to application’.
- Next page click on ‘My organisation is funding the module’.
- Enter the name of the GP practice where it asks for employer name, and then when it asks for contact details, put your managers email address for the approval email to be sent to them.
- Please then ask the manager to contact us at email@example.com to get approval.
Once nurses have applied, please contact Sian Hayes course leader at Sian.firstname.lastname@example.org and Gianna Lynn our administrator at email@example.com to advise them that an application has come in from Frimley Training Hub.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.