Introduction to Immunisation Training to supplement self-directed online learning during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Two trainings will be held, on 7th Oct and 3rd Nov 2020, 9.30 – 14.30
*The same training will be given on both days – you need only attend one*
Training will be delivered via Microsoft Teams – See below for booking details.
This training is for general practice nurses / registered health professionals who are new to the role of administering and promoting and / or advising about vaccines within these Integrated Care Systems areas:
- BOB: Buckingham, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West
- Frimley: East Berkshire, Surrey Heath and North East Hants & Farnham
Aims of course
- To relate to practice and emphasise key learning points for each content area outlined within the Public Health England National Minimum Standards and core curriculum for immunisation training for registered healthcare practitioners
- To address current issues and be informed about local resources and teams to support practice
- To provide a platform for delegates to ask questions and consolidate their self-directed learning
Delegates are expected to have completed the free e-Learning for Healthcare Immunisation course, consisting of 7 knowledge sessions.
- This course is for those new to the role of administering and promoting/advising about vaccines
- Content is aimed at General Practice Nurses; other registered healthcare practitioners may attend
- Content focuses on both adult and paediatric immunisation programmes and policy
- Content will be delivered by a range of local immunisation specialists
- **Delegates will need to have access to Microsoft Teams**
To book your place, please send an email to email@example.com stating: your job title your practice name and town / city