Post-Certification of Completion of Training GPs and primary care team members working within Wessex and Thames Valley can now apply to join the new Health Education England Thames Valley and Wessex School of Primary Care Fellowship Programme 2021-2022.
Starting in January 2022, successful delegates can benefit from two funded professional development sessions per week for one year with the fellowship offering various topic/work areas ranging from:
- Differential attainment (2 posts)
- Professional Support & Wellbeing Service (2 posts)
- Quality improvement (2 posts)
- Health equality trailblazer (six posts across Wessex & Thames Valley
- Annual Review of Competency Progression ARCP (2 posts)
- International Graduate Support (1 post)
Please note fellowship should be undertaken whilst working in a clinical role.
Applying to join
To find out more and to apply to join the programme, return your completed Primary Care Fellowship Programme 2021 Expression of Interest form, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org here, with the closing date for applications, 9am on Monday 8 November 2021.