Frimley Training Hub as part of their CPD provision is delighted to be working with NB Medical to provide three LIVE, fully interactive, Hot Topics Primary Care Nurse and Allied Health Professional course webinars.
The “Hot Topics” course consists of a series of short ‘TED-style’ engaging presentations blending evidence and cases, followed by discussion which may have an impact on your practice. The course comes with a number of extra resources to give it incredible ‘added value’.
These webinars – which start at 1:30pm and finish at 5pm – will take place on:
- Thursday 30th September – featuring diabetes, respiratory, frailty, dementia and delirium topics
- Wednesday 6th October – featuring women’s health, mental health and early diagnosis of cancer topics
- Wednesday 13th October 2021 – topic details to be confirmed
The webinar presentations are available to view for 12 months on demand following the course date.
Booking your place
To book your place please visit the NB Medical Bespoke access page here and enter the relevant access code listed below.
Access codes include:
- Thursday 30th September 2021 FRIM-3009
- Wednesday 6th October 2021 FRIM-0610
- Wednesday 13th October 2021 – Save the Date,
more details coming soon!
You can also contact NB Medical on 0191 5197293/4 quoting the above access codes, to book.
If you need any further information please contact NB Medical Education on Tel: (0191) 5197293 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org