NB Medical has teamed up with Frimley Training Hub to offer three primary care nurse course webinars for Practice Nurses and Allied Health Professionals.
The sessions will all be online later in the year, offering the same topics and resources as a face-to-face course.
Session dates and topics
The sessions – which all start at 1:30pm and finish at 5pm – will take place on:
- Thursday 30th September – featuring diabetes, respiratory, frailty, dementia and delirium topics
- Wednesday 6th October – featuring women’s health, mental health and early diagnosis of cancer topics
- Wednesday 13th October 2021 – topic details to be confirmed
There will be opportunities to ask questions and take part in polls.
Book your place
To book onto the courses, click here and use the following access codes:
- 30th September – code FRIM-3009
- 6th October – code FRIM-0610
- 13th October – details coming soon.
For more information click here to see the course poster.