Frimley continues to invest in locum deck and NASGP (National Association of sessional GPs) as the preferred platform and partner in securing flexible workforce pools for primary care.
We have two important updates in this regard:
- Locum deck will soon have added functionality to search for and book primary care nurses for locum and bank shifts. This functionality is due to go live mid-July and we are currently busy recruiting nurses to join the staff bank. Please visit the landing page to register your interest to join this bank as a nurse https://www.nasgp.org.uk/ld4n-frimley-bob/
- We are committed to supporting practices to secure staff on this platform and will therefore be extending access to GP locums free of charge until October 2021 as well as running free demo sessions every Tuesday & Wednesday (3pm) for practice staff to use the platform.
The online service – which more widely offers users the chance to book and secure General Practice Nurse Locums (see Practice staff benefits below) – will enable nurses to register as either self-employed locums or bank locums and offer their services to other practices.
Nursing staff benefits
This new platform – which has received significant investment from the ICS – will ensure nurses can connect with practices and detail their specific:
- Compliance data
- Type of clinic availability
Practice staff benefits
As well as nurses, the innovative Locum Hub tool will also allow individual practice staff using the hub to benefit from:
- Easily booking locum nurses compared to using traditional locum agencies
- A new way of supporting and accessing a competent general practice workforce