HEE South East will be supporting a professional development programme for qualified Physician Associates [PAs] working across the South East [SE] in 2021. The programme, On Becoming will be delivered online and two cohorts will run during 2021, each catering up for up to 24 PAs.
The On Becoming programme includes:
- An online programme of development including theory and exploring leadership styles.
- Live online facilitated experiential group learning, putting theory into practice while learning about impact on self and others;
- Programme coaching with your personal performance coach during the programme.
- Praxis group meetings – with your peers
- An end online celebration event to showcase your achievements.
Physician Associates will learn about how humans develop, how they are as a leader, what impacts them, and how they ‘land’ with others. Delegates will also learn the psychological processes at play in groups, how they can influence and use their authority, what power they have, and how to get the best out of themselves and out of others.