PATH (Physician Associates Transforming Healthcare), commissioned by Health Education England, have developed a programme of nationwide support for GP practices and supervisors of newly qualified and new to GP Physician Associates.
This new programme is aimed at any resource limited practices or health centres. We can help you to:
- Cut through the noise around the new role of Physician Associates (PAs) in General Practice
- Offer clarity around the PA role
- Make the recruitment and first year preceptorship easy and manageable for busy GPs
Supporting your first year with a Physician Associate
We will guide and support you throughout your first year with a PA, helping you to:
- Manage expectations
- Resolve problems quickly as they arise
- Make sure your Physician Associate is working at full scope of practice
- Make sure your PA is seeing patients confidently, effectively, safely and efficiently
- Realise the future benefits that PAs can offer to your practice
- Understand how services to patients can develop
- Develop the PA role to benefit you in the long term.
For further information, please email email@example.com .
To learn more about recruiting a PA, please click here.