Qualified physician associates working across south east England can now apply for the new On Becoming course for Spring 2022 – which will help delegates learn about themselves as leaders and the psychological aspects of group working.
The programme – fully funded by Health Education England – will offer module dates including:
- Module One – 10 and 11 February 2022
- Module Two – 18 March 2022
- Module Three – 13 and 14 May 2022
- Close event – 24 June 2022
In summary, delegates on the programme will benefit from learning about:
- Themselves as leaders
- What can impact them and how they ‘land’ with others
- The psychological processes at play in groups
- How they can influence and use their authority
- How to get the best out of themselves and out of others
How to apply
Applicants can join the Health Education England programme (starting in February 2022 and running until June 2022) by emailing email@example.com for an application form.