Closing Date for applications: 15th September 2021
After the success of Cohort 1 of the regional leadership for personalised care programme, the South East Leadership Academy is excited to announce the launch of Cohort 2 in the autumn across all 7 regions. This will run entirely online, as participants in cohort 1 were grateful for this format.
Making personalised care happen calls for new types of leaders who can work across organisational boundaries, make connections and bring staff, people and communities together to drive change.
The programme will include:
- The components of Personalised Care and what it means in your local context
- Building skills in relating and storytelling to help you make your case for change
- Collaborative leadership, host leadership and leading in complex systems
- Your collective leadership strengths and how to bring others on board
- Making co-production happen – with people on a 1-2-1 basis and with local communities
- Helping you develop your local plan for change.
It will suit you if:
- You want to meet the new challenge of making personalised care a reality in the NHS as set out in the Long Term Plan
- You want to ensure that services are planned and delivered based on ‘what matters’ to people
- You want to develop expertise in partnership working across boundaries and co-production with people and communities
- You want to do more to build community capacity.
The course will fun on the following dates:
- Monday 18th October Day 1
- Wednesday 10th November Day 2
- Wednesday 2nd February Day 3
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or with any questions.
Click on the below course poster for more information: