The deadline for applying to join Frimley Academy’s third cohort of the Wavelength Leadership Programme has been extended to next Friday 1 October 2021 at 12pm.
Wavelength is open to all and offers a fantastic opportunity for rich, diverse, experiential learning in which you’ll explore how system leadership and digital innovation can improve quality of care and transform working lives.
The programme is completed over a five month period, which includes a 2-day event and 3 individual 1-day events scheduled from November 21 to March 22. Please help to promote cohort 3 recruitment as widely as possible by circulating across your teams, community place-based partner networks and wider affiliate organisations.
What is Wavelength?
Wavelength is a 5 day leadership programme delivered over a 5 month period which aims to bring together a rich eclectic mix of clinical, operational and digital staff from right across the Frimley Health and Care Integrated Care System to develop the leadership required to harness the power of digital for better health and care outcomes. This is our third cohort since the programme was launched in 2018; such is the interest we are already planning to scale up programme delivery in 2022.
Who is the programme aimed at?
The programme works best with a truly diverse mix of participants; by this we mean a healthy balance of:
- Cross functional—frontline clinical, operational and IT staff
- Cross system representation—providers, commissioners,
- community, local authorities and ambulance services
- Cross geography—right across the Frimley ICS
- Cross hierarchical—senior and junior, those with 30 years’ experience of working in the health and care sector and those with 3 months
- Participants do not need any digital experience, an interest in personal development, building networks and exploring how technology can deliver better health care outcomes is fundamental.
What Can I Expect?
You can expect a dynamic mix of engaging and interactive sessions including: keynote speakers from across health and social care, practical workshops, small group conversations, group work on live system challenges, virtual visits to leading organisations in the digital space and lots more. Underpinned with a programme content designed to create an environment of collaboration, trust and freedom; an opportunity of time and space away from the normal work environment, away from processes and demands for you to consider the system you work in and how your behaviours can impact change and influence transformation that is digitally led.
Closing date for applications: 1st October 2021 at 12pm. Programme dates: November 2021 – March 2022.